My aim is to tell the complete story of your wedding. I don't put a limit on the number of photographs you'll receive or go home straight after the first dance.
I'm yours for the whole day.
Whether it's Prosecco at the hairdressers at 8:30am or the best man doing the worm across the dance floor at 11pm I want to be there to capture it all and tell the complete story of your wedding day.
The exact hours I work will depend on the structure of your day and the ceremony time. I usually start 3 hours before the ceremony, but that's only a guide and I'm happy to start earlier. I've never left a wedding earlier than 10pm.
By booking me you will get:
- My complete dedication to providing a personal & professional service from the moment you enquire.
- Coverage all day.
- A free, no obligation consultation either face to face or via Skype before you book.
- All pictures individually edited by me for consistency of style.
- A password-protected online gallery packed with both hi-resolution images and web-sized images which you can share with your guests.
- Fuel and travel costs covered for all UK mainland venues.
- Fantastic story-telling pictures of your wedding day giving you a lifetime of special memories.
- A 45 minute pre-wedding shoot. (£100 + fuel for locations more than an hour away). Perfect for getting over any camera nerves and means we get to know each other a little before the day.
- Deluxe photo album (From £400) - Holding up to 180 images. You have full control over the design. Parent copies available at discount prices.
- Guest Book (£150) - containing images from the pre-wedding shoot for your guests to sign on the day.
- 2nd photographer (£200-£400) - Available for part or all of the day. Useful for larger weddings with over 150 guests or if you'd like all of Groom Prep covered at the same time as Bride Prep.
If you're interested in booking me or would like to talk further, i'd love to here from you.
please fill out this contact form and I will reply shortly.
(Please check spam box if you don't hear within 24 hours, sometimes replies go there).